Friday, August 17, 2007

August 17th, 2007 - Home Again - or - 11,635

Yah!!! We are home!!

We flew in yesterday and were taken out to dinner by Bwige's parents. We got home and to bed about 11pm (23 hours awake).

We love you all. Dont worry about the days you missed, everyone will be getting a fully updated blog with pictures (hopefully in the mail in a slideshow CD).

By the way... I will be posting a final picture count soon, but it will be about 11,500!

Yah!

Love you guys. thanks for your thoughts and prayers. God blessed and provided fantastically for us. He always amazes me....

Update: Official Number...... 11,635! Yah!! I hit my 10k goal. And no, I am not going to make you look through all of them. I will have probably 2-300 for anyone who wants to see them.

also....I just told the computer to shrink all 11,000 of them.... I wonder how long that will take.... (dont worry, just shrinking a copy of them)

ok, have a great evening, I'm going to bed

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love you and am interested in seeing your pictures, but just a "head's up:" I'm not looking through 11,500 of them!!

Matt said...

Wow!! Great journal! I really enjoyed reading all of that. I have to admit that I was intimidated by the length of your posts, but once I started I just couldn't quit! It sounds like you had a great time, and I look forward to seeing a few pictures!