Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rude Awakenings for my Poor Brother

so my brother was watching Jay Jay the Airplane today (a kids show) ... and as he was talking to me over chat, he was coming to some rude awakenings. The poor guy. I think we all need to keep him in our prayers as his little world comes crashing down around him



What he said to me:

wow, there are a lot of logical inconsistencies in Jay Jay...
I mean besides talking planes, right now there are some planes flying with a helicopter... they don't fly at the same speed!
and here comes a space shuttle!!! like they fly at the same speed as a helicopter!

hehe, they are going on a camping trip... AIR PLANES going on a CAMPING TRIP!
how do you "get things ready" for a camping trip when your arms are wings?



(by the way... this is a fun joke said in love..... just in case anyone missed that....)

1 comment:

Matt said...

Yeah, I'm having the same kind of identity crisis because I thought that Larry Boy was always in 3D, but apparently he's a cartoon too. I thought I knew my superhero, but I guess he's not the cucumber that I thought he was. I'm still very confused....