Friday, November 30, 2007

Kicked Out Of The Nest

Well, I'm being kicked out of the nest of sorts.... My dad wants me to be my own business entity officially... .so now I'm left with the hardest part of the whole ordeal... what to name myself. No really, everything else is not too hard after i figure that out.

I though about just staying Kelling Photography (while officially registering my business as SKelling Photography), but then the problem is the website, which seems to be the big problem...

So I am officially taking suggestions for names for my photo business. I considered and liked Big Ox Photography, but that didnt get past the committee (aka, Bwige).

I would like my name in there.. but I dont like the other words for photography. I don't want it to say 'Event' in the name because them people wont call me for weddings and portraits...

what do you think?

Hey, lets make it interesting, a prize for you if you come up with the name I use!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

how about "My Mommie Loves Me More Than My Brother Photography"

that has a certain charm to it..............

Sara said...

While I can't think of another one off the top of my head, Big Ox is most definitely OUT! You picked a smart woman to marry :)

Unknown said...

what about MY suggestion?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

umm.... that seems a little long for a web address....

www.MyMommieLovesMeMoreThanMyBrotherPhotography.com

dont think that works... nice try

Unknown said...

what about....

MomLovesMeMost

IMBest

MeBest-est

hummmmmmmmmmmm

Liss said...

Off top of my head:
The Way Photography
The Light Photography
Seek the Light Photography

Bridge Photography (like Bridgette, but not)

I'll keep thinking.

Unknown said...

i suggested......

kelling2photography.com

Helen said...

I like "Flasher Photography" or if you prefer "Kelling Flasher Photography" I'm sure that would drum up some business... Seriously, though, I'll think some more about it...

Helen said...

I like "Flasher Photography" or if you prefer "Kelling Flasher Photography" I'm sure that would drum up some business... Seriously, though, I'll think some more about it...

Unknown said...

"Kelling Flasher Photography"

should be Flashers - that way Bwig can get in on the act and thats even MORE business!!!!

yea Helen!!

Jennifer Nedbalek said...

Using Flasher Photography will definately get people to check out the website.

Hmm...I have trouble with names.

If I come up with something, I'll let you know.