Saturday, November 17, 2007

Rubik's Cube

Last Friday afternoon, I bought a Rubik's cube (I kinda got hooked on the idea by a guy in Italy). Well anyways, I spent many many hours on Friday (till 3:30am) and Saturday (most of the afternoon) working on it (~9 hours). Then, life got busy and I didnt get a chance to play with it much. I would fiddle with it for a few minutes every other day this week, but it was a bit busy.

Fast forward to today. My beautiful wifey came home sick (after going to school when she shouldn't have (stubborn girl)) and so I spent the afternoon caring for her (and yes, she was unhappy when I added extra cheese to her mac & cheese, but that was cuz I didnt know dairy was bad for an upset stomach and I was trying to make it better for my princess. Besides, when have I EVER done anything by the directions on the box!?!?.... YAH RIGHT!) So I got stir crazy tonight and went and got her soup and brought it to her and then went to the mall and picked up some jewelry I bought her (she liked it :) ).

So then before I went to bed, I decided to pick up my old friend once again. Now, I am proud to announce....

I SOLVED THE RUBIK'S CUBE!!!!

Yep, I did it all by my self!! No manuals, no cheats, no one showing me how. Just hours and hours of problem solving!! I am really really happy. I am also very proud of myself for not asking for directions. :)

Well, you ask, what is next for this puzzle king (move over Kat!)? Well, next I am working on Rubik's Revenge. Classic Rubik's is 3x3. The Revenge is 4x4. Oh yah baby!!! Bring it on!

No comments: