Wednesday, May 23, 2007

05/23/07

So.... apparently, last time Bwige and I were at the beach she must have swallowed something funny. I don't know how exactly to say this, but... well my wife has a family of whales living inside her belly. We know so because we heard them this morning. We were laying in bed before she had to leave for school and we could hear them talking to each other. "Baaaarruuuuu" one said. "Baarrooooooooooooooooo" another answered back.

So consider yourself warned; when going to the beach, don't drink the water because you may swallow a family of baby whales and they may grow up inside your belly. And I always thought Grandpa was kidding when he told me that if I swallowed watermelon seeds they'd grow out my ears. That just goes to show how young and ignorant I was.

9 comments:

spartacus976 said...

some obnoxious person made an obnoxious post... and it was removed... it spoke terrible blasphemous things that shall not be repeated....

and yes...they are baby WHALES!

Katanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Valerie said...

Alas! Baby whales!

spartacus976 said...

if certain people *coughKATANNAcough* continue to make obnoxious insinuations, then in many many many moons when those things actually come true, again in many many many moons, they may have certain privileges REVOKED!

let me reiterate... they are WHALES..... mammals - yes, but only in the fact that they are WHALES.

Sara said...

I was never privy to Kat's post, since it was so deftly deleted, but I'm pretty sure I can guess what it was all about.

You have to admit, ya' kinda set yourself up for that one, Sparty...

spartacus976 said...

yah yah, but a little maturity and restraint is not too much to expect

Jennifer Nedbalek said...

I always heard the same thing about watermelon seeds. But hey, having whales in there is even cooler than watermelons!

Haha

Unknown said...

I'll count anything as a grandchild..... so bring on the whales and watermelons!!!!!!

spartacus976 said...

you're not desperate are you?