Thursday, April 2, 2009

So its been just about forever since I posted anything. I guess I should update you guys on the goings on of my life. Most of you know all these things. But if you don’t, you want more details, just let me know!

So… this summer will be the summer of change. In 6 months, almost nothing in our lives will look like it does now.

I am graduating
I graduate in 33 days. Yep, I am finishing up seminary. I have more senioritis every day! I am itching to be outa here! I have very much enjoyed my time learning, but its time to GO!!

I am getting a job.
Yep, youth minister. Somewhere. I don’t know where. Wherever God calls us. That could be Austin, that could be Tim Buck Too. My choice would be San Antonio/Austin, but God doesn’t always follow that.

I am having a daughter

Yep, we are having little Lucy. And yes, I am excited. But more terrified than excited. For some reason, Shrek 3rd keeps popping up in mind… She is due July 25.

We are moving
Yep. We have to be out of campus housing by June 31st. So… if I don’t have a job in place by June 31st go to go, then we don’t have a place to live when its time to have the baby. So that could be interesting. Quite interesting.

Bwige is quitting her job
She will be staying home with our precious one.

We are moving churches
Obviously.


Oddly enough, we are not freaking out about all of this. We should be losing it, but I am quite calm. God has always done such a wonderful job taking care of us. Why would he just dump us now? He loves us. He rejoices over us. He has, and will, take fabulous care of me and my loved ones.

So that’s it!

If you want invites to baby showers/ graduation / graduation parties, send me a note and I’ll keep you updated.

No comments: