Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finals & Friends

Well, finals are finally over. I think I did pretty well in all my classes. Well, all except for Hebrew… but remember, D is for Diploma. I don’t like that, but languages just kick my butt! I am just happy to pass the class.

I am now taking the summer off. I am going to relax. Unfortunately, as I am finding out, I am not very good at that. I am so task oriented, that I feel guilty if I not being productive. The other thing is that I don’t have a lot of people to hang out with. So I am not sure what to do with my time when I try and relax… one thing I really enjoy doing is eating, but that takes a lot of money after a while. So I don’t know… I really wish I had more people to hang out with… but people are just so stinkin busy… I feel like its always my job to call people and that’s frustrating. I rarely having people call and want to hang out, its always me calling them. And its like… if you really value our friendship, you will call. And its been kinda nice cuz I have had 2 people call me lately that haven’t called me in quite a while but 2 or 3 times in the last 5 months isn’t very encouraging. Its just our stinkin culture that has people so busy… we value business when we should value relationships… oh well…

I need to find some more friends that I can actually hang out with on a regular basis.. problem is I’m not too good at just finding random people…

1 comment:

Matt said...

You should hang out with MEEEE!!! I'll be there in July...