Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Should I Have Expected Anything Different?

Big Dork

So my brother did a photography job for me last weekend and not only left his ipod in my car but forgot to return the USB Key for one of my photography programs. So I got him to mail it to me yesterday. I received it today. This is what was in the package (yes, the little red USB is what I requested)…. Should I have expected anything less?






Um... yah.... its reminiscent of the cup/face/thing that he gave Dad one year for Christmas....
(Dad, could you post a picture of that?)

And yes... its all in the trash... and no, I didn't eat the lollipop.

2 comments:

Katanna said...

Just as funny as me sending it is that you neatly arranged everything and took a picture like you were selling it on E-bay!

hehehe

Matthew

Sara said...

roflmao!

go Kat!