Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Am So Sick of Politics

I am so sick of the whole thing. Politics is ridiculous. Democrat and Republican alike are worthless. The democrats have been calling for troop reductions for years now... and so Bush announces plans for troop reductions... and what do the Dems do? THEY ACT LIKE POLITICIANS AND THEY WHINE ABOUT IT!!! THEY WHINE!!! frikin arg.... no matter what one party does, the other will find a reason to attack them and complain about it EVEN IF ITS WHAT THEY WERE WANTING!!!

stupid politics... stupid politics...

how about we just fire all their butts and get a whole new crop of politician-less politicians.... (like a political magical pawn....)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OR

you could get someone like me to run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt said...

Yeah, I hate politics too. I have to admit that if HRC doesn't get the nomination, I might not even vote.