Friday, July 13, 2007

07/13/07

So many things I could say right now… but these few will have to suffice.

1) I have been busy lately and haven’t posted… sorry. But now the bulk of my work is over with (last big paper finished at 4am this morning…..) and I have just a few small things left to do

2) I have been thinking a lot lately…. I have so much to do, I can do none of them very well. Therefore, I am slashing my schedule. I plan on dropping a lot of the things I am responsible for… aka, church youth group (I’m only a volunteer). I do such a poor job of pouring love into the lives of the students that I don’t want to do a ½ way job anymore (this still isn’t final, I’m praying about it…) So basically, I will be doing about half of the things I was before… and this all goes into effect after I get back….

3) FROM ITALY!!! YAH!!!! Joy upon joys, I’m leaving for Italy in 8 days! I cant wait. Don’t worry you guys. Yall will get a play by play of our whole trip! I will be writing daily. They will probably be lengthy records of all we did that day. Or it might possibly just be a short summary. Or maybe the summary on top for the faint of heart followed by the whole 9 yards. ANYWAYS…. Although I will be writing daily, it will only be updated every few days (anytime we have internet). So keep on checking blogging buddies, for soon I will be connecting from the other side of the globe.

OK, that’s all for the moment. There are other things I will discuss in the future ,but don’t feel like typing them now… such as T-Mobile’s cool new cell phone plan, patriotism in church, packing for the trip, thoughts on church leadership…. Just to name a few

Laterz and may God richly bless you!


OH OH OH!! one more thing.... my little nephew is communicating!! Yah!

swing8500.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and just in case you can't understand my grandson's baby talk from the pictures - he is saying "Hi gg!!" which translates as hi grandma gail!!!!!!

gail

spartacus976 said...

you see... I thought he was saying, "WOW Uncle Fluffy! GREAT JOB on getting a B+ in Greek!!"